Dumb Ways to Die on Windows Pc
Allows applications to open network sockets. [see more (4)]
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Dumb Ways to Die has stopped right in the middle of Halloween! Check out the spooky new main menu and play your favourite minigames to unlock. [see more]
Description from Developer:
You’ve seen the video — now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.Enjoy 82 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the. [read more]
How to play Dumb Ways to Die on Windows?
Instruction on how to play Dumb Ways to Die on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Dumb Ways to Die on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, .
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this game on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it — you see you’re actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
- Install & Play using BlueStacks
- Install & Play using NoxPlayer
Step By Step Guide To Play Dumb Ways to Die using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with. Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to play Dumb Ways to Die on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.